Books have a unique way of communicating with us. With minimum words, sentences, and plot, the writer delivers stories and emotions that create a permanent space in our hearts. It is beautiful how we connect with certain characters, their struggles, and life stories, knowing they are nothing but someone’s imagination.
As the world progresses, reading culture has expanded with books coming to our phones, all easy to access and read. You can read and download all your favorite books with a quality internet connection like Xfinity Internet. In this blog, we will be giving you some of our top book recommendations that will not only give you a life lesson but also ignite your emotions and a completely new feeling. The books come from emotional genres, with stories of unseen good and bad, struggle and ease, and much more. Let us begin!
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle: This excellent book emphasizes an emotional journey of exploring mindfulness and living in the moment. The author’s insights and ideas provide you with a guide to achieving inner peace and help you foster self-awareness and get a deeper connection to the true meaning and essence of life. If you are a person who feels lost in life, this book might bring you back to the ground. Besides giving you lessons; it lets you explore your feelings and emotions.
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman: A man called Ove is a beautiful and emotionally inducing reflection of life. The novel follows the life of Ove, a grumpy old man waiting for life to end. As the story grows, you will experience an emotional journey filled with lessons on the power of human connection, compassion, and the joy of triumph from life’s challenges. The book is a life-changing experience as it helps you explore the complexities of growing older with a baggage called life.
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi: How do you face death when you are a lifesaver, and it comes to you? You do not cry, scream, or shout, but embrace it with pride. Paul Kalanithi shares his life journey and reflections on life, mortality, and the pursuit of finding meaning. Kalanithi, a neurosurgeon diagnosed with terminal cancer, leaves behind all of his lessons to help us understand the fragility of life and ponder on the true essence of everything. The book will help you ponder on different aspects of life, starting from how it can end at any time.
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini: When pain writes itself, the words become a weapon. The heartbreaking, emotionally gripping novel explores all the horizons of friendship, betrayal, and redemption against the ever-wrenching Afghanistan’s history. The book takes you on a ride to explore the complexities of human relationships, offering you to witness forgiveness, loyalty, and love in a completely new meaning. If you like Kite Runner, you should also read The Thousand Splendid Suns; it will leave you sobbing.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: This novel is yet another emotional roller coaster. This beautifully written novel is set in Nazi Germany. The story, narrated by Death, follows Liesel Meminger, a young girl who loves stealing and sharing books with others. This is what brings solace and comfort to her. The book gives an insight into the resilience and the power of words that can change the course of the world. The adversities, struggles, and changes will leave you speechless as you witness the cruelty of this world.
- Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami: This is one of our favorite books not only because it has a beautiful story but also because it has so much emotional capacity that each word pierces right through the heart. The novel narrates the stories of Kafka Tamura, a runaway teenager, and Nakata, an elderly man with a unique gift. The book explores the interconnection between past and present, dreams and reality, and invites you to a thought-provoking and emotionally resonating journey.
Reading books online: An ease
While it is true that nothing can come close to the experience of fresh pages of a physical book, it is also important to consider that sometimes reading books online is a better option. Here are some benefits of e-books that have made them popular:
- Accessibility to books from around the world in just a few clicks
- No fuss of portability
- Cost-efficient and cheaper than printed books
- Customization on display to fit your visual needs
- Environmentally friendly and paper-free
- It offers interactive features to take you to additional content
- It is available immediately
- So much more!
You can easily enjoy an uninterrupted book-reading experience with Spectrum Internet.
Wrapping it up!
Books have always been a way to feel people, stories, and emotions in the rawest possible form. With our recommendations for emotional books, you can explore all the horizons of human feelings and live-in heartache. Have a fun time reading!